Direct Thermal Labels from Pharmacy Automation Supplies (PAS) have been a rapidly growing trend in pharmacies across the country because of the workflow advantages and cost savings they offer over other formats. Our catalog of thousands of formats thermal labels offer a wide variety of functionality and versatility and can be overwhelming. If you’re having trouble finding the right label for your needs, or need help deciding between direct thermal or thermal transfer (and this doesn’t help), don’t hesitate to contact PAS today and we’ll be happy to help. PAS stands behind every product we manufacture/distribute and will replace, refund, or credit any product that is unusable or doesn’t measure up to the highest quality standards we hold ourselves to. With over 100+ years of experience working with independent pharmacies we recognize the unique needs and challenges facing pharmacies and have grown accordingly. We’re proud to support orders of as low as 25,000 all the way up to multi-million runs, maintain a state of the art graphic design team to assist in the design of your label, continually invest in the highest quality technology and materials used to print labels, and have a dedicated team of pharmacy support specialists dedicated to answering any questions you have and helping you manage inventory. ||
- Freight additional via most economical carrier.
- 4,000 Labels per case
- 3.25"W x 6.375"L including backing sheet (See die sheet image for label only dimensions) For use with Direct Thermal Printers (Including Zebra, Cognitive Solutions, Datamax-O’Neil, TSC and more)
- 400 Labels per Roll
- 10 Rolls per Case
- 4,000 Labels per Case Pharmacy Grade Topcoat with Scratch and UV resistance
- 4,000 label minimum order (partial case orders will automatically be rounded up to the nearest full case quantity)
- Stock orders are available to ship next business day
- If this format is close but not an exact match to what you’re looking for contact us today for assistance trying to find an exact match.
- Freight is additional and not included in the cost of the product
- Stock Direct Thermal Rx Labels
- 3.25" x 6.375"
- Pharmacy Grade UV resistant topcoat
- Rolled on 1.5" Cores
- 400 Labels per Roll
- 10 rolls per case
- 4,000 labels per case
- Freight additional