With over 100+ years of manufacturing experience PAS has developed solutions to help laboratories across the country tackle the new and unique challenges they face daily. Our 25+ high speed flexographic and digital presses, thousands of material and adhesive choices, and unlimited size/shape options thanks to our laser cutting technology make sure that no matter your software (Cerner, Meditech, Misys/Sunquest, Epic, and more), or the unique way you need to collect, store, trace, label, test, and identify samples, we have a solution to support your operations.
We simply have too many options to list here but would love to help you find what you’re looking for. To get in touch please complete the quote request above and a PAS Customer Success Representative will be in touch to gather the info and deliver a cost estimate for you.
- Freight is usually additional and not included in the cost of the product.
- Lead times vary from 2-3 days for small digital jobs to 4 weeks for longer multi-million flexographic runs
- By default PAS ships via the most economical carrier at the time of shipping. If you have a specific carrier request, or want to ship on your account, just let us know!
- PAS knows our products are counted on to perform in your laboratory operations 100% of the time and as a result of our commitment to industry leading quality, lead times, and price we've grown to one of the largest manufacturers of healthcare consumables in the country.
- Our state of the art graphics and prepress teams can help quickly and easily transform your vision to a custom label
- Tens of thousands of adhesives to fit your every need. Choose from:
- Unique options designed to adhere to glass, plastic, cardboard, paper, metal and more
- Completely removable all the way to permanent/tamper evident
- Temperature specific options ranging from freezer grade to heat resistant
- Specialized adhesives created to guarantee performance on highly curved surfaces, flat surfaces, and more
- Let us know your specific application and needs and we can find a material that works.
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer options are available
- Glossy and Non-Glossy (matte) topcoats offered
- Unlimited sizes/shapes/styles available with our laser cutting technology