Additional Product Information:
PAS is a proud partner of Pearson Medical Technologies!
- PAS and Pearson Medical are separately owned companies brought together by a mutual desire to increase patient safety through the use of compliance packaging.
- PAS supplies the strip/pouch material utilized by the iPack® Rx as well as manufactures/distributes many related products for Pearson Medical customers (labels, ribbons, pill boxes, etc.)
Features of the iPack® Rx Unit Dose Packager include:
- The iPack® Rx Unit Dose Packager provides exclusive no crush technology – virtually eliminating crushed pills
- Create multiple package lengths: 1.25”, 1.43”, 1.67”, 2.0” with only a mouse click
- In-line Bar Code Verifier to scan and check the bar code on every package
- Pill Drop Sensor to prevent missed or empty packages
- Universal Pill Disc can package any size tablet or capsule – no hassling with multiple discs
- Prints Linear and 2D bar codes
- Operated by m:Print Bar Code Labeling Software with complete drug database available, including pill images and tallMAN lettering
- Unlimited custom label templates
- Optional intelliCount® Automated Universal Tablet/Capsule Feeder
The only way to get iPack® Rx is directly through Pearson Medical Technologies. Use the request a quote button below or visit them at (http://www.pearsonmedical.com/) to get additional info.