PAS is proud to be a preferred supplier of DOSIS Systems' consumables. Our consumable solutions were developed in conjunction with and have been extensively tested by DOSIS themselves to assure that customers using labels from PAS get the maximum performance out of their investment.
DOSIS Systems is dedicated to understanding pharmacy workflows first and then automating blister card production to improve the financial stability of long term care, institutional, correctional, and retail, pharmacies.
Stock orders received before shipping cutoff will ship same business day. All orders received after the shipping deadline will ship the following business day from our Chicago finished goods warehouse.
PAS stands behind every product we manufacture/distribute and will replace, refund, or credit any product that is unusable or doesn't measure up to the highest quality standards we hold ourselves to.
- Freight is Additional
- Product ships within 24 business hours from our Chicago warehouse
- Shipping cutoff on most standard business days is 3:00 PM CT
- Endorsed by DOSIS for maximum performance
- ONLY for use in U60 Automation
- Pickup cores are used for the DOSIS automation to wind the empty liner on after the lidding is removed in the sealing process.
- When a new roll of lidding is being loaded the old pickup core and empty liner wound on it can be discarded.
- Sold individually (price is per individual core)
- Up to 100 cores can fit in a case
- 3" Core Diameter
- 9" Core Length
- Price is for the core only
- Price is per core (freight additional)
- Packs up to 100 cores per box
- Freight is additional using most economical carrier