Medication Administration Records (MAR’s) serve as a legal record of medication administered to a patient by a nurse, caregiver, or other health care professional. Often referred to as “drug charts” the individual administering the medication signs off on the time and any pertinent details related to the medication pass for each drug the patient is on.
Common data included on a MAR form includes: Patient Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Patient Code, Room & Bed #, Patient Allergies & Health Conditions, Primary Care Physician, Past Medical History, Information on the drugs (Name(s), Strength, Dosage, Frequency, Route of Administration, etc.), Nurse notes, lab/blood work ordered, and Signature/initial log for the individual that oversaw the administration reflecting a date and time stamp each dose was given.
Many pharmacies prefer to customize these forms for the facilities they support not only to promote their branding but so that their phone # & fax # for the pharmacy are visible on this important patient care document.
- Freight additional using most economical carrier
- 1,500 forms per case
- Production time estimated at 10 days on repeat orders
- PAS manufactures Medication Administration Records (MAR) to help Long Term Care (LTC), Assisted Living, Managed Care, and other facilities track the administration of a medication regimen to their patients.
- 8.5" x 11" size
- Price per 1,000
- Packaged 1,500 per carton
- Portrait or Landscape Orientation Available
- Compatible with all major laser printers
- Printing available in up to 6 total colors
- White 28 leger paper but other weights available (price will vary)
- 5 and 10 hole punch available to fit common facility charts/binders
- Pricing includes standard 5 hole punch
- 10 Hole Punch add $85 flat fee per order
- Unlimited potential for customization to suit the unique needs of your pharmacy and your customers
- Differentiate yourself from your competition (most of whom use stock forms) by adding your branding and unique color scheme
- 8.5" x 11" Laser Cut Sheet
- 1,500 per case
- Up to 6 colors total
- Pricing includes 5 hole punch