Custom Direct Thermal Labels from Pharmacy Automation Supplies (PAS) have been a rapidly growing trend in pharmacies across the country because of the workflow advantages and cost savings they offer over other formats. Our catalog of thousands of formats thermal labels offer a wide variety of functionality and versatility and can be overwhelming. If you’re having trouble finding the right label for your needs, or need help deciding between direct thermal or thermal transfer (and this doesn’t help), don’t hesitate to contact PAS today and we’ll be happy to help.
Initial orders, and all orders requiring artwork changes, incur a $75.00 set-up fee for our art department to re-create the artwork in our system and manufacture the plates that are used in production. PAS will waive this fee if a physical or high quality digital sample is provided to be copied exact. Following receipt of the complete artwork a proof will be e-mailed in 5-10 business days. With approved artwork lead times average 12 weeks for production. When submitting an initial order, please provide the colors would like your design printed in. A complete list of the stock colors that can be used for no additional charge is available in the documents tab. Custom colors not on this list may be purchased for a one-time fee of $95.00. PAS stands behind every product we manufacture/distribute and will replace, refund, or credit any product that is unusable or doesn’t measure up to the highest quality standards we hold ourselves to. Custom orders are unfortunately non-refundable except for quality defect or shipping damage.
With over 100+ years of experience working with independent pharmacies we recognize the unique needs and challenges facing pharmacies and have grown accordingly. We’re proud to support orders of as low as 25,000 all the way up to multi-million runs, maintain a state of the art graphic design team to assist in the design of your label, continually invest in the highest quality technology and materials used to print labels, and have a dedicated team of pharmacy support specialists dedicated to answering any questions you have and helping you manage inventory.
- Freight additional via most economical carrier
- Labels per case based on packaging specifications selected
- 3.125" x 8.125" Label
- For use with Direct Thermal Printers (Including Zebra, Cognitive Solutions, Datamax-O’Neil, TSC, and more)
- Pharmacy Grade Topcoat with Scratch and UV resistance
- 25,000 label minimum order (partial case orders will automatically be rounded up to the nearest full case quantity)
- Pricing includes printing in 3 stock colors (download stock color chart) plus yellow
- $75.00 Art/Plate Fee applies to initial order and/or reorders requiring changes (this fee may be waived if a current sample is submitted to be copied exact)
- Not all formats are listed on web. If this format is close but not an exact match to what you’re looking for contact us today for assistance trying to find an exact match
- Freight is additional and not included in the cost of the product
- Direct Thermal Label with Pharmacy Grade Topcoat
- For use in Direct Thermal Printers
- Pricing includes 3 colors + yellow
- 12 week lead time on custom orders
- Freight is additional