Art Department / Prepress
Here at Pharmacy Automation Supplies we're committed to helping you accomplish your branding goals with our in-house art department. Our highly trained graphics designers use state of the art technology to provide support whether you’re starting from scratch, replicating what you currently use, or refreshing/upgrading your image!
The cost of customization varies by product category but to avoid any additional charges and assure your complete satisfaction with the completed product we need as much information as possible. To help we may request a digital version of your current artwork, physical samples, high quality logo files, specific color preferences, digital mock-ups, and more.
Please see below for more information and links to some of our most requested reference documents. If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about customization please contact one of our pharmacy support specialists today.
- General Artwork Specifications
- Our art department is able to accept most formats but prefers Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, .EPS, and QuarkXpress files.
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- DO NOT embed fonts. Please send the fonts separate or convert the type to outlines.
- If possible please separate colors.
- Custom Bags
- Bag Templates
- Bag Color Guide
- Pantone Colors not listed on our stock color guide can be purchased for a one-time fee of $85.
- Advertising Bags
- With thousands of label formats to choose from it’s impossible to list all templates. Contact PAS for assistance!
- Label Color Guide
- Strip & Pouch Packaging Pill Boxes
- Box Templates
- Our printed packaging division supplies some of the largest companies in the United States and is proud to offer all pantone colors as well as 4 color process (CMYK) printing. Please specify your requests when submitting artwork.
- Plastic Bags
- Bag Templates
- Because of the complex nature of printing on extruded plastic PAS is only able to print in standard Pantone colors. Contact PAS today to learn more.