Integrates directly with label finishers, applicators, dispensers, and more
The L901 combines industrial design, exceptional image quality, and high production speeds with a new ability to service and maintain the printhead “on-the-fly.” This makes the L901 perfect for long roll-to-roll print jobs or inline integration with label finishers, applicators, dispensers, and more.
Produce vibrant, full-color prints in high resolution. Large print volumes are now more economical, with five high-capacity 250ml CMYKK ink cartridges delivering an ultra-low cost per label.
The L901 is also available with Watershield™ Water-Resistant Inks (Plus model). The Plus model offers increased water and moisture resistance.
Watershield-printed labels are significantly more resistant to the effects of prolonged moisture exposure than conventional dye-based inkjet labels. This makes the L901 Plus perfect for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
- Low ink cost per label
- Variable data capability
- Professional print quality
- Designed for inline operation
- Print Method: Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology
- Monthly Volume - 10,000–100,000+ labels
- Ink Type:Dye based (Also available with Plus ink technology)
- Print Resolution: 1600x1600 dpi or 1600x800 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 12 inches per second
- Media Types: Compatible with wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label stocks. Supports gap, black mark, and continuous media
- Print Width: 2” Minimum - 9” Maximum
- Cutter: Powered
- Overall Dimensions:5" (572 mm) W, 20.5" (521 mm) D, 14" (356 mm) H
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
PAS is a proud partner of Premier Electronics- Supplier of the Afina L903 & L901 Plus!
- PAS and Premier Electronics are seperately owned companies brought together by a mutual desire to offer the market the best inkjet printer and consumable solutions.
- PAS manufactures a diverse catalog of inkjet labels utilized by the L901 and L901 Plus
From Premier Electronics:
Afinia L901 / L901 Plus Color Label Printer - Built for inline integration and high-volume roll-to-roll production. Fast print speed and high image quality. Super-low ink costs.
- Integrates with other equipment for in-line capabilities
- Virtual elimination of label inventoryand obsolete labels
- Avoid delays and minimum order quantities
- Reducing time-to-market by avoiding lead-times and delays
- Flexibility for concept and prototyping react to changes quickly and inexpensively
- Best for mid-sized print runs
- Industrial steel construction
- LABEL SAMPLES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST