The L801’s combination of print quality, speed, and ink cost is tough to beat
The L801 is a Memjet-powered industrial inkjet printer that is ideal for short- to medium-range print runs for prime and secondary labeling applications. It prints on continuous or die-cut stock from 2 to 8.5 inches in width, in full color, and at speeds of up to 60 feet per minute. Super-fine resolution makes for crisp text and barcodes, even at very small sizes. This detail, combined with vivid colors and rich blacks, makes labels look sharp and vibrant. The L801 is also compatible with a wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label stocks.
The L801 is also available with Watershield™ Water-Resistant Inks (Plus model). The Plus model offers increased water and moisture resistance.
Watershield-printed labels are significantly more resistant to the effects of prolonged moisture exposure than conventional dye-based inkjet labels. This makes the L801 Plus perfect for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
- Print speed of up to 60 feet/minute
- Industry-leading ink cost per label
- Variable data capability
- Compatible with a wide range of label stock
Exceptionally crisp images and text
- Print Method: Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology
- Monthly Volume - 5,000–70,000 labels
- Ink Type:Dye based (Also available with Plus ink technology)
- Print Resolution: 1600x1600 dpi or 1600x800 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 60 feet per minute
- Media Types: Compatible with wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label stocks. Supports gap, black mark, and continuous media
- Print Width: 2” Minimum - 8.5” Maximum
- Cutter: Powered
- Overall Dimensions:9" (480 mm) W, 19" (485 mm) D, 21.1" (535 mm) H
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
PAS is a proud partner of Premier Electronics- Supplier of the Afina L801 & L801 Plus!
- PAS and Premier Electronics are seperately owned companies brought together by a mutual desire to offer the market the best inkjet printer and consumable solutions.
- PAS manufactures a diverse catalog of inkjet labels utilized by the L801 & L801 Plus
From Premier Electronics:
Afinia L801 / L801 Plus Color Label Printer - High print speeds and great image quality. Best for mid- to high-volume runs and continuous, roll-to-roll production. Industry-leading low ink costs make for unbeatable long-term savings.
- Virtual elimination of label inventoryand obsolete labels
- Avoid delays and minimum order quantities
- Reducing time-to-market by avoiding lead-times and delays
- Flexibility for concept and prototyping react to changes quickly and inexpensively
- Best for mid-sized print runs
- Industrial steel construction
- LABEL SAMPLES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST