Rugged Construction Meets Versatile Color Label Printing
The L701—our lowest initial cost offering with Memjet technology—allows you to print high-impact, full-color labels without breaking the bank. The L701 is a great fit for multiple-printer installations or applications where high performance, low initial investment, and a smaller footprint are all required.
Get all the benefits of Memjet in a consolidated form factor. Five large (150ml CYMKK) ink cartridges offer low label costs and high return on investment, making the L701 ideal for short- to medium-range print runs for retail, inventory, and product identification applications.
- Print speed of up to 8 inches per second
- Compact form factor
- Affordable cost without compromising quality
- Works with label rolls or fanfold media
- Professional output - crisp images and text
- Print Method: Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology
- Monthly Volume - 2,500–20,000 labels
- Ink Type:Dye based
- Print Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 8 inches per second
- Media Types: Compatible with wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label stocks. Supports gap, black mark, and continuous media
- Print Width: 2” Minimum - 8.5” Maximum
- Cutter: Powered
- Overall Dimensions: 1" (510 mm) W, 15.2" (385 mm) D, 11.2" (285 mm) H
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
PAS is a proud partner of Premier Electronics- Supplier of the Afina L701!
- PAS and Premier Electronics are seperately owned companies brought together by a mutual desire to offer the market the best inkjet printer and consumable solutions.
- PAS manufactures a diverse catalog of inkjet labels utilized by the L701
From Premier Electronics:
Afinia L701 Color Label Printer - Our lowest initial cost offering with Memjet technology. Print high-impact, full-color labels at high speeds (≤ 8 ips) with low ink costs without breaking the bank. The L701 is a great fit for multiple-printer installations or mid-range production.
- Virtual elimination of label inventory and obsolete labels
- Avoid delays and minimum order quantities
- Reducing time-to-market by avoiding lead-times and delays
- Flexibility for concept and prototyping react to changes quickly and inexpensively
- Best for mid-sized print runs
- Industrial steel construction
- LABEL SAMPLES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST