Rugged Construction Meets Versatile Color Label Printing
The L502 is the next evolution of our original popular mid-range L501 label printer. All-steel industrial design, improved toolbox functionality, over 2x faster printing, and optional durable pigment inks make the L502 extremely rugged and versatile.
The heavy-duty construction of the L502 color label printer includes an all-steel industrial cover, with a window for print bed visibility and status monitoring. Improved sensors allow for greater compatibility with specialty media, such as reflective metallic material.
The L502’s pigment inks have been tested and certified to produce BS 5609-compliant and GHS (Globally Harmonized System) labels, which helps keep chemical manufacturers in compliance with packaging and transportation requirements
- Monthly Volume - 2,500–20,000 labels
- Ink Type:Dye/Pigment (interchangeable)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 5.2 in/sec
- Media Types: Compatible with wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label stocks. Supports gap, black mark, and continuous media
- Label Width: Minimum 1” – Maximum 8.5”
- Overall Dimensions: 20" (511 mm) W, 23.5" (596 mm) D, 9.75" (248 mm) H
- Warranty: 1 Year
PAS is a proud partner of Premier Electronics- Supplier of the Afina L502!
- PAS and Premier Electronics are seperately owned companies brought together by a mutual desire to offer the market the best inkjet printer and consumable solutions.
- PAS manufactures a diverse catalog of inkjet labels utilized by the L502
L502 Color Label Printer - Print vibrant and colorful prime labels with this mid-level production and industrial build quality. Medium initial cost and ink cost per label. Great for durable applications (BS5069 certified), gaining in-house production flexibility, and reducing long term labeling costs.
- Virtual elimination of label inventory and obsolete labels
- Avoid delays and minimum order quantities
- Reducing time-to-market by avoiding lead-times and delays
- Flexibility for concept and prototyping react to changes quickly and inexpensively
- Best for short- to mid-sized print runs
- Industrial steel construction
- LABEL SAMPLES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST