Additional Product Information:
PAS is a proud partner of Pearson Medical Technologies!
- PAS and Pearson Medical are separately owned companies brought together by a mutual desire to increase patient safety through the use of compliance packaging.
- PAS manufactures and distributes many of the supplies designed for use with Pearson Medical equipment.
Features of the DeBlister Manual from Pearson Medical include:
- The DeBlister Manual Unit is capable of deblistering press out blisters at 20 packages per minute.
- Handles in-line blister packs up to a maximum width of 4.7"/120mm.
- Compact footprint, easily fits on any countertop
- No Power or Air Supply Needed
- Fully cGMP
- Portable and reliable
- Most affordable solution
- Removable collection tray for easy cleaning and sanitation
- DeBlister Manual requires only 1, simple tool change to set and configure for each run.
- Ideal for small batches
- Flexible and easy to use
- Manually operated
- Specially designed for push-through blister packs
- Also available in a wide model for packages up to 6.7” wide
- The perfect solution to recover small batches of blister packs for returns facilities, pharmacies, packaging facilities, and labs.
The only way to get the DeBlister Manual is directly through Pearson Medical Technologies. Use the request a quote button below or visit them at (http://www.pearsonmedical.com/) to get additional info.